We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flygbussarna & tap water

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
969 posts
51 reviews
62 helpful votes
Flygbussarna & tap water

Hi all,

Is there a different in price for flygbussarna ticket from Skavsta to Stockholm between if you buy it in Skavsta/Stockholm and if you buy it online?

And tap water in Stockholm is safe to drink, am I correct?

Thanks. :)

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
33 posts
21 reviews
24 helpful votes
1. Re: Flygbussarna & tap water

As far as I know the price will be the same. Ýou can verify this on www.flygbussarna.se, which is available also in English.

And the tap water is definitively drinkable.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
817 posts
171 reviews
93 helpful votes
2. Re: Flygbussarna & tap water

Swedish tap water is actually ranked among the very best in the world. No worries at all :)

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
969 posts
51 reviews
62 helpful votes
3. Re: Flygbussarna & tap water

Thanks everyone. :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
42 reviews
58 helpful votes
4. Re: Flygbussarna & tap water

I assume you're travelling with Ryanair? On some flights they do offer bus tickets at lower prices so do check the price on the web before boarding. You might be able to make a steal!

Tap water is 100% drinkable and very good so don't waste money on bottled water.

Enjoy!

5. Re: Flygbussarna & tap water

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.