We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi for 3 adults from ARN and Bromma to center.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
289 posts
334 reviews
Save Topic
taxi for 3 adults from ARN and Bromma to center.

Hi - with 3 adults, would it be cheaper to taxi from Bromma than paying 3 x 79 SEK = 237 SEK for the bus to central? How much would a taxi be? (we arrive 10:40am on wednesday, may 23). I am considering flying into Bromma instead of ARN because of the cost of 3 adults getting to the city center, and the flight is only $10 more each.

London
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi for 3 adults from ARN and Bromma to center.

A taxi would be slightly more but obviously it would take you to your final destination.

Ask at the taxi stand for a fixed price, they have it from Arlanda so I think they probably have it at Bromma too. I haven't used Bromma for a while but I do think iy is worth 10 more for the convenience.

Stockholm, Sweden
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi for 3 adults from ARN and Bromma to center.

The main taxi companies costs about 450-500 Sek (always take fixed price. And only with taxi stockholm, taxi kurir, taxi 020) from Arlanda to Stockholm City.

From bromma it will set you back about 100-200sek depending a bit on the traffic.

3. Re: taxi for 3 adults from ARN and Bromma to center.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2013, 10:38