We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation

Which Stockholm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sarasota
3 posts
Save Topic
Transportation

What transportation is avaiable from Cruise Port in Stockhilm to ARN? We are two old seniors traveling with a TRAVEL Scooter....

tagpenner@comcast.net

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
940 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation

With a scooter? That makes things difficult. Are you mobile at all without the scooter and how large is this scooter?

My bet is that you would need a wheelchair taxi, and you don't have too many other options: Buses are kneeling buses, but you're not going to be able to roll on. Subway is technically wheelchair accessible, but I have never seen a wheel chair or scooter there. Flyggbussarna have steps to get on the bus and may not accept your scooters and luggage. Taxi Kurir has taxis that will work, but you will need to special order it for your trip: +08 08-30 00 03

Sarasota
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation

I am mobile without my scooter; I need it for long walking tours; I cannot stand for a long time, weak legs.

The scooter weighs 50lbs and will be in a hard case.

Thank you for replying

Sarasota
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation

Yes... this is Sarasota Barbara

4. Re: Transportation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2013, 07:15