We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any flight transfers from Skavsta Airport on Dec 30th?

Which Stockholm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tipperary, Ireland
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Any flight transfers from Skavsta Airport on Dec 30th?

I'm travelling via Ryanair to Skavsta airport on Dec 30th but my flight lands at 21.05. I've looked up the flygbuss timetable for transfers to Stockholm but the current timetable is only valid to Dec 23rd and it looks like the buses finish at 21.00 on Sundays. Does anybody know if there are buses travelling after this date and also will there be any available after 21.00?

Taxi prices are very high so the only other option is train which looks like an awkward option.

I've emailed the flybus website asking for times for Dec 30th but if anybody has any information that would help on this, I would be really thankful

Edited: 20 December 2012, 20:04
Trondheim, Norway
Destination Expert
for Trondheim
Level Contributor
4,401 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any flight transfers from Skavsta Airport on Dec 30th?

The buses are there for all arriving RyanAir flights.

The current timetable shows that the last scheduled departure with Flygbussarna from Skavsta on Sundays is 23:45 (the last departure from Stockholm to Skavsta is 20:30).

Tipperary, Ireland
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any flight transfers from Skavsta Airport on Dec 30th?

Thanks very much for your help, much appreciated.

3. Re: Any flight transfers from Skavsta Airport on Dec 30th?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2013, 05:16