We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adlon Hotel alternative

Salem, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,511 posts
232 reviews
Save Topic
Adlon Hotel alternative

Hi, I am booked into the Adlon hotel for several days due to a conference at Norra Latin. The rooms and beds appear to be tiny. Is there another larger, more comfortable hotel within walking distance to the Norra Latin.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
464 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adlon Hotel alternative

There are several. Clarion Hotel Sign is just across the street. Try http://www.hotellkartan.se

aberdeen
Level Contributor
426 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adlon Hotel alternative

I am booking a trip in May and have chosen the Adlon Hotel. Do you know that some of the rooms have longer beds? I am sure you could request one.

Salem, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,511 posts
232 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adlon Hotel alternative

It says that you can request a long bed online. Rooms are quite small and beds seem very narrow.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
570 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adlon Hotel alternative

Depending on what your budget is... There's quite a few hotels within 5 min's walk or so.

Clarion Sign just across the street (+$), Scandic Norra Bantorget (more or less equal I'd say) are the closest alternatives.

Then there's Freys Hotel (=$), Scandic Grand central (+$), Nordic Light & Sea (+$) a little bit further down maybe 4-6 or so min's away.

Finally the Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel and Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel (+$) a little bit further down maybe 6-8 min's away

Bare in mind I'm a fast walker and that the price differences are estimates on averages.

5. Re: Adlon Hotel alternative

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2014, 06:17