We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nordic Hotel"s Ice Bar

Canada
Level Contributor
248 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Nordic Hotel"s Ice Bar

Anyone have any info on visiting times opening up closer to sailing dates...they are telling me all times are booked for the cruise ship tours.....so that means if you do not do there tour you can not go to the Ice Bar.....does anyone know anything different about that, or can you just pay the drop-in rate on that day if there is room

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
582 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nordic Hotel"s Ice Bar

You could mail the Icebar and ask. You can also find info on their site:

nordicseahotel.se/en/…

Canada
Level Contributor
248 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nordic Hotel"s Ice Bar

I did e=mail them and they told me all space is blocked for the cruise ships tours

so I guess if you do not do the ship tour, you can not get in.

Edited: 04 March 2013, 09:31
Sharon...
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nordic Hotel"s Ice Bar

How do you get from the port to the Nordic Ice bar? How far from the port is it?

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
648 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nordic Hotel"s Ice Bar

Hi,

Do you plan to go directly from the port to the Ice Bar 9 o'clock in the morning? :-)

If so, from the Frihamnen cruise port, get on a #1 bus. From the Stadsgården cruise port, get on a #53 bus.

Otherwise, the Ice Bar is within walking distance from the old town.

From the Vasa Museum, get on the tram and get off at the last stop and walk from there.

Sharon...
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Nordic Hotel"s Ice Bar

Thank you

6. Re: Nordic Hotel"s Ice Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2014, 06:15