We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left luggage facilities Stockholm central bus/train station

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1 post
48 reviews
Left luggage facilities Stockholm central bus/train station

The only left luggage facilities in the main station / bus station are a series of lockers. These are in the bus station on first floor and in the basement at the train station. They are not cheap and cost the same whether for 1 hour or 12 hours.

If you want to leave skis there are some special lockers in the bus station BUT you may have problems if these are cross-skis - they are unlikely to fit in the lockers - especially men's skis!! During normal shopping hours you can take them up to the big store Ahlens in the centre (about 10 minutes walk). 2nd floor there is a luggage store and it is much cheaper!!

Drottninggatan
Gift & Speciality Shops
Fru Lotta
Gift & Speciality Shops
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
718 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: Left luggage facilities Stockholm central bus/train station

Are there any lockers in Solna station? I'd like to leave my bag somewhere rather than take it to the game on Friday. Is Stockholm train station my only option or can I leave it in Solna?

Skutskar, Sweden
Level Contributor
2,631 posts
44 reviews
2. Re: Left luggage facilities Stockholm central bus/train station

Solna station is a simple suburban commuter train station! Only facility is a guy selling coffe!

Dont bring your bag! There are strict rules on what you can take in to the arena.

I was there with 38500 friends this sunday!

Edited: 19 March 2013, 07:01
3. Re: Left luggage facilities Stockholm central bus/train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2014, 06:17