We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation guidance please

Fremont, California
1 post
Save Topic
Transportation guidance please

Hello,

I will be traveling at the end of May with my 7

Year old child. I will be staying in Stockholm and need to get to Frihamnen to hop on a cruise.

According to google maps, it says 5hrs away. Can someone give me some assistance in if I will make it in time for the 14:30 ship if we travel on the metro?

Stockholm
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
3,205 posts
575 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation guidance please

If you tell me where you are staying I can give you detailed info. Five hours is way off, its more like 30 - 45 minutes (from city center).

Göteborg
Level Contributor
473 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation guidance please

When you use Google maps to plan the trip, the first option when you type Frihamnen is the one in Göteborg. To get there by car from Stockholm takes about 5 hours...

If you are going to the Frihamnen in Stockholm, the trip is much shorter! :-)

3. Re: Transportation guidance please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 06:17