We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best pre-paid cell phone service (data) within Scandinavia

Which Stockholm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
A H
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best pre-paid cell phone service (data) within Scandinavia

I am about to embark on my first-ever visit to Sweden (Stockholm), Norway (Oslo), Netherlands (Amsterdam) and Denmark (Copenhagen) to last 10 days altogether. I am looking for affordable cell phone coverage, mostly a flexible (cheap) roaming data plan that I could subscribe to to help me navigate my way in each of those cities (even a 1GB plan would serve just fine), and only to make or receive very urgent calls.

Since I begin in Stockholm this Friday, I am in dire need of suggestions for a service I could subscribe to there which will last me through the rest of my travels ending in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Many, many thanks in advance for your valuable advice!

Stockholm...
Level Contributor
54 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best pre-paid cell phone service (data) within Scandinavia

You probably need to buy one pre-paid card in each country. Using a Swedish sim card in Amsterdam might be $1000 per GB data...

2. Re: Best pre-paid cell phone service (data) within Scandinavia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 05:16