We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tallinn-stockholm ferry

Which Stockholm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Estonia
Level Contributor
43 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
tallinn-stockholm ferry

Hello Stockholm experts,

I will be traveling by the overnight ferry. will spend ~7 hours on Stockholm ground. and return by the ferry. without night stay in Stockholm

what can be seen in this short time. how is best to move about (public transport)

BR,

Saurabh

Estonia
Level Contributor
43 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tallinn-stockholm ferry

additional information

I will be traveling on 17th June. by Baltic princess. and i want to avoid the booze cruisers, so if you can advise areas where it will be quit, then that will be nice.

Stockholm
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
2,771 posts
539 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tallinn-stockholm ferry

I guess you mean on the ship. A wednesday should not be too bad. Avoid bars and the buffet restaurant. Wine and piano bars are ok.

As for Stockholm get into the Old Town and walk around. See the Royal Castle and the Dome. Cross to Södermalm and get up on the heights for lovely views.

3. Re: tallinn-stockholm ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 05:16