We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi cost: Frihamnen Terminal to Radisson Blu Royal Viking

Nebraska
Level Contributor
315 posts
Save Topic
Taxi cost: Frihamnen Terminal to Radisson Blu Royal Viking

Can anyone tell me the approximate cost for a taxi from Frihamnen Terminal (don't know the berth) to Radisson Blue Royal Viking please? I understand the taxis are not regulated.

Stockholm
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
3,071 posts
540 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi cost: Frihamnen Terminal to Radisson Blu Royal Viking

Around 200 SEK I guess. Be certain to take Taxi Stickholm, Taxi Kurir or Taxi 020. Otherwise the cost could be anything, since the taxi market is unregulated.

Stockholm
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
3,071 posts
540 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi cost: Frihamnen Terminal to Radisson Blu Royal Viking

Around 200 SEK I guess. Be certain to take Taxi Stickholm, Taxi Kurir or Taxi 020. Otherwise the cost could be anything, since the taxi market is unregulated.

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
239 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi cost: Frihamnen Terminal to Radisson Blu Royal Viking

Does anyone use Uber in Stockholm? Thoughts?

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
500 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi cost: Frihamnen Terminal to Radisson Blu Royal Viking

I had a free credit from Uber so I tried getting a quote from Arlanda to Vällingby in the suburbs. The fixed fare was marginally more expensive than the big three and I think there was a variable fare option which was anything up to 30% more expensive than the fixed fare. Taxi Kurir now has an app that can be used to get a price estimate / quote so it might be worth giving that a try if you have a fixed start and end point in mind. On a slightly related note I just got an email from Uber to say that they're starting up a boat service in Stockholm. Based on the quotes they gave as examples it might only be for those who have a very large budget.

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
500 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi cost: Frihamnen Terminal to Radisson Blu Royal Viking

I Just tried the Taxi Kurir app for Frihamnen Terminal to Radisson Blu Royal Viking. The quote seems to be related to the time. It was 178kr for immediate travel or 187kr for the same time tomorrow.

6. Re: Taxi cost: Frihamnen Terminal to Radisson Blu Royal Viking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 05:17