We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how spend my time in Stockholm usefully for short time

Tel Aviv, Israel
3 posts
Save Topic
how spend my time in Stockholm usefully for short time

Hello,

Coming to Arlanda Airport at 17:00 p:m and have to continue the fight on next day at 11 a:m,

So I have half day and night visit Stockholm,

Will be appreciated to get some tips and help information how spend my time in Stockholm usefully...

Thanks in advance

In

Stockholm
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
3,073 posts
540 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how spend my time in Stockholm usefully for short time

If your flight is at 11 you wont have time for more than an early morning stroll. Anyway most places open at 10 or 11. So I guess you will have to concentrate on the evening. Check out the Old Town and take a walk to Södermalm where you have a great view from the heights both to the west and to the east. Then you have plenty of good pubs and lots of restaurants in the neighbourhood.

Tel Aviv, Israel
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: how spend my time in Stockholm usefully for short time

Thank you Ugurd,

What is better and cheaper to take train or bus to the town from airport? May be you know the site there I can check the schedule and buy the tickets.

How much time it takes to get from airport to the town?

Thank you a lot,

Inna

Stockholm
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
3,073 posts
540 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how spend my time in Stockholm usefully for short time

Bus is cheaper, 105 sek, train is 245 sek. On the other hand the bus takes ca 40 minutes and the train 20.

Look at 'flygbussarna.se' or 'arlandaexpress.com'.

Tel Aviv, Israel
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: how spend my time in Stockholm usefully for short time

Thank very much for help...

5. Re: how spend my time in Stockholm usefully for short time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2015, 06:15