We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Centrl Station to the Courtyard by Marriott

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
221 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Centrl Station to the Courtyard by Marriott

Hi

I would like to thank all those that contribute to TA, what a great help you are to all of us travelling to Sweden for the first time!

We will be arriving in Stockholm by train and staying at The Courtyard by Marriott. I am not sure of how to get to the Courtyard by public transport. I have looked on google maps and it seems to indicate the Tbana, is this the tram system? Do you get tickets on the tbana?

Many thanks

Vicki

Lund, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Norrkoping
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Centrl Station to the Courtyard by Marriott

The T-bana is the metro system. You can buy tickets in the fare gate barriers, or beforehand at Pressbyrån or SL Center. You can ride either the green or the blue line to Fridhemsplan, which is the most convenient station for your hotel.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
570 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Centrl Station to the Courtyard by Marriott

... Although I - being the lazy bugger I am - would probably go to Thorildsplan as it is closer and not as busy as Fridhemsplan.

Darwin, Australia
Level Contributor
221 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Centrl Station to the Courtyard by Marriott

Cheers guys, at least now I know what I am doing.

Many thanks

4. Re: Centrl Station to the Courtyard by Marriott

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 05:16