We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airportcab offers trips to/from Arlanda for only 450 S

Which Stockholm hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Level Contributor
659 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Airportcab offers trips to/from Arlanda for only 450 S

I read this in a post from April-

A new service has been started by Airportcab which offers trips to/from Arlanda for only 450 SEK. Pre-booking is adviced for this service.

Can anyone recommend or comment on this service?

Thanks

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
496 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airportcab offers trips to/from Arlanda for only 450 S

I used them for the first time ever last night. 495kr from Arlanda to the suburbs (Vällingby) which was the same as Taxi Kurir/020 and cheaper than Taxi Stockholm. Seemed reliable enough but the cab had an old GPS which still didn't have my address even though it's existed for 13 years (other taxi firms have had this problem as well). Not seen the 450kr offer but various companies do summer specials. The best deals are usually from the city to the airport rather the other way around.

Sydney
Level Contributor
659 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airportcab offers trips to/from Arlanda for only 450 S

Thanks.. I have booked it for today.. Am not getting the 450 offer.. Because I am going to Nacka its 530. Will report after the trip.

Sydney
Level Contributor
659 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airportcab offers trips to/from Arlanda for only 450 S

Airport cab is good. What a relief to come off the plane to a driver with my name on a sign - especially after going to Schonefeld airport in Berlin this morning only to discover our flight left from Tegel! A fast cab driver got us Tegel in time for the Air Berlin flight.

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
496 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airportcab offers trips to/from Arlanda for only 450 S

Glad to hear you made it okay.

5. Re: Airportcab offers trips to/from Arlanda for only 450 S

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2015, 05:16