We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 hours in stockholm

Hamilton, New Jersey
2 posts
Save Topic
5 hours in stockholm

I will be traveling to Italy in mid august, and we will have about 5 hours to spend during a stopover over in Stockholm airport while waiting for a connecting flight. we will arrive in Stockholm on a Monday morning at about 7 am. is there anything we can do in the airport area in such a short amount of time? i'd hate to travel to Stockholm and simply sit in the airport. I will be with my husband and our 2 adult children. i'd appreciate any suggestions anyone may have to offer as to how to best spend our time.

Mentioned in this post
Italy
Italy
Europe
Stockholm
Stockholm
Stockholm County, Sweden
Stockholm
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
3,479 posts
618 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 hours in stockholm

You can get into the city in 20 minutes with Arlanda Express, they offer four tickets for 480 sek, a good price.

Mentioned in this post
Arlanda Express
Arlanda Express
6,689 Reviews
Stockholm, Sweden
Hamilton, New Jersey
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 hours in stockholm

thank you very much. I"ll check that out.

3. Re: 5 hours in stockholm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2015, 05:17