We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tram t-banan tickets

HongKong
Level Contributor
570 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Tram t-banan tickets

If I take the No. 7 tram from Sergels torg to waldemarsudde and back to Sergels torg how long will it take?just as a sight seeing round trip without getting off the tram.

Can i use zone tickets on tram no.7?

Then I will go to a few T-Banan stations with artistic decorations please suggust to me a few fantastic stations for me to visit

Can I do the above within 75 min so that I can use the zone ticket ?

Are they all in zone 1?

Thanks

Lund, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Norrkoping
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tram t-banan tickets

1. The round trip is just slightly more than 30 minutes.

2. Yes, a zone A ticket is perfectly valid on the tram.

3. Kungsträdgården station on the blue line (alight tram 7 at Kungsträdgården, walk across the square to Kungsträdgården metro station) is quite something. Then continue to T-Centralen (next station). The blue line part of this station is quite beautiful too. If you've still got time, continue to Solna Centrum. You should be able to squeeze in this on 75 minutes, although going to Solna Centrum might be stretching it a bit.

4. Yes, they're all in zone A.

HongKong
Level Contributor
570 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tram t-banan tickets

Thanks a lot

3. Re: Tram t-banan tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 06:16