We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Student appartment

Amman
3 posts
Save Topic
Student appartment

hej all :)

i have been admitted in a Master's program of two years in Linkoping University and i am looking for a place to live in.

i have heard about studentbostader and colonia and Rym.

which one is the best and is there an easy way i can get in contact with or find a free room at?

what is better ? corridor room or my own appartment?

are there any links or websites in which i can check out appartments in Linkoping?

Thank you very much

Haroon

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Stockholm
Level Contributor
509 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Student appartment

Hi Haroon

It might be worth you checking out www.thelocal.se. There's quite few students that post on there so there could well be someone that has already gone through the same process.

Amman
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Student appartment

thanks mate,

checking it out

Haroon

3. Re: Student appartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 12:19
Get answers to your questions about Linkoping