We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nykoping

Which Nykoping hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Nykoping

I will be spending 3 nights in Nykoping in November....I have no idea what to do there and need to make sure I know where/what before I go as it's just me and my daughter who's 4 travelling alone. So if anyone can answer my questions I would be very grateful:

-Whats the weather like in November?

-The best way to get from Stockholm Skavsta airport to Nykoping (taxi/train/bus) how long does it take?

-If I'm right in thinking Nykoping is on the coast?

-Would it be easy to do a day trip to Stockholm city from here?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help

xxx

Skutskar, Sweden
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nykoping

Nyköping is a small town of just under 30 000 inhabitants.

Weather in november is mostly dark wet and cold, lets hope yu get some nicer then average days!

Its not really coastal although a bay of the sea touches the outskirts and there is a beautiful yacht harbour but it will be abandoned in November.

There are direct buses to Trosa from Nyköping (1 hour) Now there´s an picturesque coastal town!

There are local buses fron Skavsta to the town but its not far and a taxi wont be expensive. (10-15 minutes)

Stockholm trip is no problem, frequent trains take around an hour, no changes.

But if i had the choice I´d choose another time of the year!

2. Re: Nykoping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Nykoping