We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from Arlanda airport to Vasteras Bus Terminal

Which Vasteras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Changzhou, China
2 posts
Save Topic
from Arlanda airport to Vasteras Bus Terminal

I will arrive at Arlanda airport on Sunday evening at about 19:00 .(Feb.23,2011). I want to know whether there is a bus service round at that time from airport to Vasteras Center railway station .( Bus terminal Vasteras ) ?

7 replies to this topic
Skutskar, Sweden
Level Contributor
2,317 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: from Arlanda airport to Vasteras Bus Terminal

Yes there is one direct bus leaving at 20.15 arriving Västerås Central Station at 21.45 and another one 21.55-23.25 and the last one 23.20-00.45

Price adult 189SEK student 133SEK

www.swebus.se

Changzhou, China
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: from Arlanda airport to Vasteras Bus Terminal

I got the reply with so clear information . Thank you very much !

nz
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: from Arlanda airport to Vasteras Bus Terminal

Hi, I am arriving at Arlanda and planning to go to Vasteras more or less at that same time. However, there is three of us. Would it be cheaper to just hire a taxi instead of the bus!!!! Thanks

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,245 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: from Arlanda airport to Vasteras Bus Terminal

It is a fixed fare from Arlanda to Central Stockholm of 495 Kr. The distance to Västerås is about double that to Stockholm so, particularly as a return or similar fare is unlikely, I'd expect a taxi fare to be significantly more than 495 Kr.

Bus fares at 567 [3 @ 189 as above post says] looks to me as if the cheaper option

nz
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: from Arlanda airport to Vasteras Bus Terminal

Thanks, looks we are taking the bus.

6. Re: from Arlanda airport to Vasteras Bus Terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 January 2016, 10:05

Lund, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Norrkoping
Level Contributor
1,259 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: from Arlanda airport to Vasteras Bus Terminal

Yes, see the first reply in this thread ( www.swebus.se ). At Arlanda Airport, the bus departs just outside the terminals. In Västerås, the bus station is next to the railway station, in the centre of town.

Reply to: from Arlanda airport to Vasteras Bus Terminal
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Vasteras
More Vasteras Topics