We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early morning taxi to airport

Torquay, United...
3 posts
1 review
Early morning taxi to airport

Help! I'm trying to pre-book a taxi for a family of 4 at 06:30 in the morning to Gothenburg airport. However, all the companies I look at have terrible reviews. I'm worried about it not turning up then we'd be screwed. Would I then be able to get another one at this time? Any recommendations for reliable companies would be great. Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Gothenburg, Sweden
Level Contributor
526 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Early morning taxi to airport

Taxi Göteborg, the biggest operator, is very reliable.

Pre-book online at https://www.taxigoteborg.se/En/Home or use their app on your smartphone.

Edited: 27 August 2018, 21:36
Malmo, Sweden
Level Contributor
954 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Early morning taxi to airport

My experience from Malmö with Taxi Kurir is that it easy to get a taxi without pre-booking around that time so Taxi Kurir is a good backup. The one single time they didn't turn up for a pre-booked ride they solved it with too much urgency. I got a car that was meant for mentally disabled child that usually always got the same driver.

I guess both companies have a lot of agreements with enterprises and they won't tolerate too many mishaps.

I'm sure Taxi Göteborg will turn up. In the unlikely case it don't just call them as soon as it turns 6:30, I would be surprised if your car isn't there 6:25.

Gothenburg, Sweden
Level Contributor
526 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Early morning taxi to airport

I have used Taxi Göteborg myself hundreds of times. Never experienced that a pre booked car didn't turn up.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
652 posts
52 reviews
4. Re: Early morning taxi to airport

We had a fairly early leave when we stayed in Gothenburg and just got the hotel to order cabs for us and we had no problems.

Reply to: Early morning taxi to airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Gothenburg
Recent Conversations