We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to watch the superbowl?

Pittsburgh...
1 post
Save Topic
where to watch the superbowl?

Hi,

I'm going to be in Goteborg during the Superbowl, and especially now that the Steelers are going (wooooot!) I have to watch it. Anyone know of any place that will be showing it and will be open late on Sunday night? Thanks!

Mjolby, Sweden
Level Contributor
1,266 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to watch the superbowl?

Hi!

O'Learys will be a pretty safe bet I would say:

www.olearys.se/Default.aspx…

I've been to my local O'Learys several times for the Super Bowl and they've always been open until the game is over. Reservations might be a good idea since it's usually pretty crowded for the SB.

I'm a Cowboys fan myself but they're not what they used to be..

Enjoy your stay in Gothenburg. And the Super Bowl of course :-)

Best regards

Jörgen

Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
765 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to watch the superbowl?

Super what? Didn't you know the season ended with Divisional playoff ? To watch the game, try O'learys, just south of Kungsportplatsen. It's a Patriots theamed bar but the patrons are not, you will se almost all teams represented.

Although I can not say I feel for the Steelers, but thank you for beating the Jets! If the jets would have reach the Superbowl I would actually not watch the game at all ;-).

I will watch the game at home this year, We usually go to our friend in South Florida or host a Super Bowl party for our friends, but this year we are expecting our second child any day soon, so I have t stay home on red alert, lol.

Although me and Mrs. made a deal, if the child is born on Super Bowl eve and it's a boy, he will be given the MVP players first name as one of his middle names, I was almost certain it would have been Tom, I felt comfortable after the wild card round that the name Payton was eliminated.

Edited: 25 January 2011, 09:46
3. Re: where to watch the superbowl?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2012, 07:21
Get answers to your questions about Gothenburg