We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Radisson Blu vs. Hotel Odin

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
805 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Radisson Blu vs. Hotel Odin

We will be in Gothenburg in late April to pick up a new Volvo. Volvo is paying for 1 night at Radisson Blu hotel but we will be staying in Gothenburg for 2 additional nights. The rates at Radisson are high [1112 per night] and I have found a better rate [833 per night] for Clarion Collection Hotel Odin for the next 2 nights.

Do you know this hotel? How difficult would it be for us to move our things from Radisson over to Hotel Odin? It looks pretty close on the map - can we walk it? If we take a taxi, do you have any idea how much it might cost?

When we leave Gothenburg, we will take the train to Stockholm, so it looks like the Odin is close to train station on the map - is that correct?

Thanks for you input.

IL
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Radisson Blu vs. Hotel Odin

We stayed at both hotels when we were picking up our Volvo in 2007. They are both great hotels and very near each other, walking distance. Unless you have a lot of luggage you could walk there and don't need a taxi. I don't know the cost but it's such a short distance.

Gothenburg
Level Contributor
47 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Radisson Blu vs. Hotel Odin

Location as mentioned is equally good but the Raddisson get the nod from me as it is far classier.

3. Re: Radisson Blu vs. Hotel Odin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 18:15
Get answers to your questions about Gothenburg