We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drinking Prices/ Way Out West Festival

Which Gothenburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Drinking Prices/ Way Out West Festival

Hi, sorry if this is asked alot but the most recent information I could find was from 2007 and I thought things could be a little different now.

Anyway, me and some friends are thinking of going to Way Out West festival in Gothenburg in August. Our main concern is that it might be too expensive to buy pints etc. at the gigs and the club shows that are on later in the night.

Could someone give us an average price guide for things like say, a pint or a measure of spirit?

Also, is alcohol much cheaper in supermarkets etc?

Don't worry, we aren't coming over to go too crazy, but realistically as we're at a music festival we know that the price of drink will be important.

Stenungsund
Level Contributor
34 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Drinking Prices/ Way Out West Festival

Remember that you have to 20 years old to buy alcohol at Systembolaget and if they suspect you for buying on the behalf of an under-aged they´ll not sell to you at all. Therefore it´s wise (if anyone in your group is under 20) if everyone under 20 in the group stays outside while you are buying alcohol.

Edited: 20 June 2011, 20:26
12. Re: Drinking Prices/ Way Out West Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 00:15