We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

internet access

Boston...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
internet access

Is internet usually available in vacation rental homes in the Gothenburg area? Thanks in advance.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
582 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: internet access

Don't know, but most people have wifi at home, so I guess that it also applies to rental homes. I would get very surprised if a rental home in Sweden didn't have wifi.

Edited: 15 July 2014, 06:46
Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
380 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: internet access

Cabin/camping (stuga) places ususally have internet. In my experience, if the place would have had a phone 10 years ago, they probably have internet and no phone now. If you are renting from a small place, with 2 or 3 cabins, msybe maybe not. If you send them an email, you can ask.

3. Re: internet access

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Gothenburg