My wife and I have been planning a trip in March/April for a while (and constantly changing our minds mainly based on budget). We have finally decided on what will be our final choice.
Wizzair seems to have the cheapest flight from Budapest to Turku in Finland. From Turku I have read you can take a train to Helsinki.
- How much will it cost for a train trip for both of us from Turku to Helsinki?
- Is the train station located near the airport in Turku? If not then how do we get there and how much will it cost to get to the train station?
- Do the trains run normally in late March? (im just asking because of the weather)
- Can the train tickets be purchased ahead of time or do you think it's best to buy them when we get there in case there is a delay on the flight?
- Are there any issues taking all our luggage on the train? What I mean is do we need to purchase any kind of special ticket for a train cabin or should a normal ticket be fine?
Much appreciated. Thanks.