We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Davvi/Transun/Santa safari

manchester
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Davvi/Transun/Santa safari

Just wondering if anyone who has paid to go ice fishing has actually managed to catch a fish?

Rumors are that this expensive trip is a rip off as there are no fish in the ponds being used!!

Wigan
Level Contributor
363 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Davvi/Transun/Santa safari

Oh my goodness, Transun must be a terrible company if they cannot guarantee that their guests will catch any fish on a fishing trip.

It is no wonder you do not want to work for them if that is the way they treat their guests.

I think I will book a week in Syria where I hear the fisheries are full to the brim . . .

Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Tallinn, Finland, Helsinki
Level Contributor
7,741 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Davvi/Transun/Santa safari

There's a certain skill to ice fishing. On the one occasion I've tried it, I caught nothing all day while my father-in-law hauled out fish after fish.

manchester
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Davvi/Transun/Santa safari

It may require skill but with people trying day after day you would expect someone to catch a fish at some point ;-)

4. Re: Davvi/Transun/Santa safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 04:17