We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Immelmokit Cabins - LEVI

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
172 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Immelmokit Cabins - LEVI

any reviews on these log cabins? 6 of us are planning on staying in these and going H/B at the K5 - any info would be appreciated.

St Ives, United...
Level Contributor
4,159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Immelmokit Cabins - LEVI

Cabins are great .Which size are you thinking of booking?Have a look at there cabin plan on levi.fi it will show you all interior pictures of each cabin size.We always stay in the new 6 room cabins but they are good walk away from the k5 hotel

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
172 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Immelmokit Cabins - LEVI

we're looking at the 5 room ones. Yes I've seen the plan and the layout of them on the website - useful. Do they have underfloor heating? anything else you think I should know?

St Ives, United...
Level Contributor
4,159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Immelmokit Cabins - LEVI

Yes they have underfloor heating and its lovely.Open fire if you want it to.You will have to request if you want one nearer to the hotel as some of them are near to the 6 room ones.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
172 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Immelmokit Cabins - LEVI

Bluny. I'm now thinking we might stay in the 6 room ones, alot more spacious and abit more out in the wild (that's what my dad wants) but how far is it from the K5 and into the town centre -

St Ives, United...
Level Contributor
4,159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Immelmokit Cabins - LEVI

Lisa

If you are not pulling children on sledges then it would probably take you about 10-15 minutes to get to k5 hotel and then it would take you another 5-10 minutes to get to the center.It always seems to take us ages as we are pulling sledges as well as the children rolling around and jumping in the snow drifts.Def would go for the 6 room if you can as you are right at the back and they are lovely.We can walk 15 minutes and not pass anyone but thats what we like!

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
172 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Immelmokit Cabins - LEVI

Thanks Bluny. I'll put it to the vote!! they certainly look lovely on the website. For an extra few quid each I think we might aswell.

St Ives, United...
Level Contributor
4,159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Immelmokit Cabins - LEVI

Yes we only book the 6 room as it does not actually work out much dearer(i think about £50).Well worth paying for a bit more for space.Which ever you chose they are all lovely and in a lovely location.

England
Level Contributor
291 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Immelmokit Cabins - LEVI

Hi, I was absolutely over the moon with the Immelmokit cabins there are set in stunning surroundings and the cabins themselves have everything you could want, there is a large wood shed where you just go and get as many logs as and when you need them, there is also a laundry room with a washing machine which I found was a godsend, we had one of the smaller cabins which had 2 twin rooms and a mezzanine upstairs with a further 4 beds it was a lovely 5-10 minute walk through gorgeous scenery to get to resort, I have heard that some of the larger cabins are a bit further away from resort but that wouldn't bother me as it's such a lovely walk to the resort

9. Re: Immelmokit Cabins - LEVI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 16:20