We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

welcome pack?

Scotland
Level Contributor
428 posts
1 review
Save Topic
welcome pack?

Hi

Can someone please advise me where to book a welcome pack. We are staying in Yllas log cabins, Dec 08. I have read about the welcome packs on her before but can't find it now. I thought it was through destination lapland but I e-mailed them and they replied saying that they don't organise welcome packs.

Thanks

Nat

LINCOLNSHIRE
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: welcome pack?

hi

i think you can book the welcome pack through the yllas tourist info, im going to levi in december and thats how i would book my welcome pack and then they deliver it to your cabin...

hope this helps

...............x...................sharon

St Ives, United...
Level Contributor
4,159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: welcome pack?

Nat

Who are you travelling with?I know that crystal ski do a welcome pack that you can arrange vis them but really they consist of very little but they do have the basic items like milk,bread etc.If you are on a early flight then you would be better of going down to the supermarket when you arrive in yllas as you can get most things from there.

I always take out the essential items with me so we have enough to see us through until the next morning if we are on a later flight.

Scotland
Level Contributor
428 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: welcome pack?

Hi

I am travelling with Inghams. Yes the flight is 6am from Manchester so we probably good so to the supermarket. I just thought it would be easier but if it doesn't have much in ut then it's not worth it.

Mentioned in this post
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
St Ives, United...
Level Contributor
4,159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: welcome pack?

I think that crystal ski charge around £30 for a welcome pack and levi.fi charged around 30 euros for there welcome packs last year.

To be honest it will be cheaper to pop down to the supermarket when you get there and buy exactly the items that you want.

You will be arriving early afternoon so the supermarket in yllas will be open then.They have a new supermarket there this year and its alot bigger so you should have no problems finding what you are after there.

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: welcome pack?

I am traveling with Crystal Ski who have just changed their flight times from midday to early morning, arriving at 1.30 pm. The flight is on a sunday, is the supermarket open on Sundays and until what time if they are?

Thank you.

St Ives, United...
Level Contributor
4,159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: welcome pack?

Hi

Yes the supermarket is open on a sunday(or was last year or back in february)From what i can remember it is open from around 10am till 6pm.

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: welcome pack?

Wow,quick reply! Thanks Bluny.

Scotland
Level Contributor
428 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: welcome pack?

Good thinking! Its also a Sunday I arrive, I forgot it might be closed on a Sunday. Is it advertised on any of the websites?

Thanks

Nat

St Ives, United...
Level Contributor
4,159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: welcome pack?

Nat

Try www.yllas.fi and see if it is advertised on there yet.Im not sure if it is or not.

St Ives, United...
Level Contributor
4,159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: welcome pack?

nat just bumped joannes thread up for you as there is some info on there.