We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inghams Luggage Allowance

Scotland
Level Contributor
428 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Inghams Luggage Allowance

Does anyone know what the inghams luggage allowance is. I can't find it onb the website or my confirmation.

Thanks

Nat

St Ives, United...
Level Contributor
4,159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inghams Luggage Allowance

Take a look on the airlines website that you are flying with nat,it may be on there.I cant remember but think its around 20kg,For some reason im thinking 23 but thats probably because we are normally over:-)

Scotland
Level Contributor
428 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Inghams Luggage Allowance

Hi

On my confirmation from Inghams is says monarch airbus. When I look on Monarchs website it says you have to pay for each bag you check in. Surely my hol with inghams will include baggage costs?

Nat

St Ives, United...
Level Contributor
4,159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Inghams Luggage Allowance

I would have thought so nat,In all the times we have been we have never had to pay for any luggage bags and would think that is all included in the inghams price.

St Ives, United...
Level Contributor
4,159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Inghams Luggage Allowance

Nat i have just checked and we are flying monarch aswell and have flown with them before and not been charged.

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Inghams Luggage Allowance

I am flying with Thomsonfly (Crystal Ski) and they operate a similar policy. However, in the finer print they advise that package holidays are inclusive of baggage allowence.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
172 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Inghams Luggage Allowance

In the inghams brochure it says 20kg and extra for skis (I think you have to prebook skis £15 per set)

Scotland
Level Contributor
428 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Inghams Luggage Allowance

Thanks everyone.

I didn't have a brochure to check and couldn't find anything on their site.

Nat

8. Re: Inghams Luggage Allowance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 09:18