We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

yllas restaurants

BLUJEASHFLY
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
yllas restaurants

I am flying out to Yllas on Dec 7th and our flights have just been changed so we arrive in the resort about 9pm. We are booked S/C and just wondering how I can feed two small boys that time of night in the resort?? Please help! Do you know of any restaurants or hotels open late in the evening?

wales
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: yllas restaurants

Hi

I think Jullis is open on Sunday until 10pm, you can get wonderful pizzas and bugers, but I don't know if you'll make it, I only think they stay open til 10pm, maybe someone else knows forcertain.

Trev

Cornwall
Level Contributor
159 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: yllas restaurants

Hi,

We are also going to Yallas on he 7th with Inghams and our flight has been changed. We also traveling with 2 youngsters. I am going to take food with us. I dont think after the flight and transfer the little ones will want to go out to eat. Where are you staying?

UK
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: yllas restaurants

Hi,

I have always taken food with us, for example flavoured pasta sachets are light and easy to cook quickly when you get there.

Also, take something for breakfast the next morning, like little cereal boxes or bars and dried milk.

BLUJEASHFLY
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: yllas restaurants

Thanks SnowGirl ... I wasn't sure of food restrictions in baggage etc but you have given me some inspiration!!

BLUJEASHFLY
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: yllas restaurants

Hi Tinanne we are staying at Villa Armas so my fingers are crossed as one review glowingly positive and the other really negative!! I ummedd and ahhed for ages over that or Yllas log cabins. Where are you staying?

Am really looking forward to it as it looks and sounds magical!

BLUJEASHFLY
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: yllas restaurants

Many thanks for your reply Trev. I keep hearing positive things about Julli's so will definately be popping along there at least once on the holiday I think!

Cornwall
Level Contributor
159 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: yllas restaurants

snap.. Are you flying out of Gatwick?

I have heard good reports of the villas, the owner of our local toy shop went there and his only complaint was that they were modern. But very clean and well positioned.

Have you been before? We took our son last year for 4 nights and loved it.

St Ives, United...
Level Contributor
4,159 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: yllas restaurants

I think most people on here who have stayed at the villas armas cabins have enjoyed there stay there.They do show the picture in the Inghams book as being alot more of a modern type cabin than the yllas logs.

BLUJEASHFLY
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: yllas restaurants

yep we are Gatwick with Inghams also. Not been before so any pointers much appreciated!

Glad to hear the Villa Armas going to be good. It sounds like they are nice and close to the supermarket too as well as the ski facilities.

Roll on the 7th Dec!!

Southampton
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: yllas restaurants

When we stayed in Levi last year we were able to order some basic supplies to get us through that evening and breakfast. Might be worth you contacting the resort to see if they can do something similar.

Get answers to your questions about Lapland