We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yllas activity details urgently required

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Yllas activity details urgently required

Here are a few questions for those that have now been (or are still there) the answers will be invaluable to help me pre-plan to optimise our time.

Firstly, the most relevant question to our itinerary would be:

What are the days of the Inghams trips and are there any that are not mentioned on their website that are worth doing? (A posted list of their excursion itinerary would be marvellous).

On the various websites for local activity provders, the trips appear to be set on certain days. Is this definitely the case or would we be able to book trips on the day of our choosing?

For those of us that are traveling with Crystal BUT want to book Inghams trips in resort:

1) Where do you find the Ingham's Rep?

2) When is the earliest you can find the Inghams Rep and therefore book?

3) How accommodating are they when you want to book (bearing in mind that you are not their guests).

Where is the nearest Macdonalds...................(Don't worry, only joking)

I look forward to reading the answers before we go and promise that in return I will write up a helpful trip report when it's my turn, (we are going 25th January).

manchester
Level Contributor
321 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Yllas activity details urgently required

aparently it is at the Akas hotel we will find the inghasms rep... i asked on the other forum about what day also left a message on here ...if i can find it i will let you know..

inghams are fine with you booking trips thru them ...

in the new improved supermarlet theres a burger bar similar to mcdonalds...they also have a deli counter selling hot cooked chickens... theres also a small cafe in there..i read on the supermarket website a pub??...lol not sure i read that right now tho we go this sunday and intend to book with inghmas all being well

manchester
Level Contributor
321 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Yllas activity details urgently required

i just emailed inghams to ask what day and time the welcome meetings are

St Albans
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yllas activity details urgently required

Hi

we have just got back on Sunday from Yllas with crystal. The crystal welcome meeting was at 7pm at Akas. This is where they gave you your vouchers for activities and bus pass. The reps for crystal, were in the foyer/coffee bar btw 8.30am - 9am every morning and 4.30 - 6.30pm of the akas. inghams and I think it was first choice reps seemed to be there at similar times too. We just prebooked out excursions through crystal. Crystals prices at the resort were more expensive than what we had pre-paid.

Dates/times of excursions seem to change a bit due to the high demand from the 4day trips. For example we had booked the artic speed which is normally on a saturday but had to go on Thursday as the Artic safaris had changed it that week (according to crystal?!). It was a lovely way to spend xmas day but it did mean the kids missed a ski lesson.

If you are staying in the log cabins do bring the basics - as there was no loo paper, tea towel etc supplied.

You will have a fab Holiday. We loved it!

4. Re: Yllas activity details urgently required

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 12:16