We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for Rovers11

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Question for Rovers11

I notice that you have recently got back after traveling with Crystal and staying in the Yllas Logs.

We are doing exactly the same the 25th January (our accommodation is referenced as; Ylläs Log Cabins).

What can you tell me about the accommodation? Are the Crystal log cabins all in the same area for instance?

I have downloaded a street map so an address would be really helpful.

Thanks.

blackburn
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Question for Rovers11

Hi our cabin was 2bedroom with mezzanine which had 3 more beds in.. this was in the teerentie area, found behind the lapp village.. Hope you are staying there as we thought it was perfect, nothing but trees behind and the odd reindeer..

The cabins were lovely, well equipt, fab sauna, plus when we arrived there was even a christmas tree in the lounge, it was about a 15 to 20min scenic walk to the supermarket with a snow hill halfway for a quick sledge..

Couldnt ask for more from either the cabin or location..

Hope this helps a little, please just ask if you need to know anything else..Debbie

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question for Rovers11

Did the cabin have a DVD player?

blackburn
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Question for Rovers11

yes plus good sized flat screen tv..

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question for Rovers11

Is it worth taking a laptop? I use mine for compiling my photos and also connecting to the internet. Is there an internet connection at the cabin or would I need to go somewhere locally?

5. Re: Question for Rovers11

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 11:26