We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lapland-Santa

paisley
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Lapland-Santa

Hi is anyone going to Lapland for the day in December to search for Santa, we were there last year with my nephew, we sent letters to him and his friends and he is looking forward to recieving another letter this year, i was hoping if anyone is going i could post the letter to you and you could post it for me in lapand (will send postage)

thanks

Lorraine

uk
Level Contributor
728 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lapland-Santa

Hi Lorraine

My daughter and grandson are going on the 10th december - is it easy to buy stamps there, will she have to search for them? If it is relatively straightforward I am sure that she will do this for you but, obviously I would not expect her to spend half a day searching for a post office when they are there just for the day as you were.

The trip was a suprise for her and her son who is 5 and they are oh so looking forward to it.

Any tips for them would be gratefully received.

many thanks

Jan

paisley
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lapland-Santa

Hi Jan

Your daughter and grandson will have a great time, they might think it will be a long day but it flies in.

You can buy stamps very easily, there is a post office in every site, (what one are you going to) We went to Santas Kingdom park, i would advise that your daughter takes a light pack lunch for the kids, as they have so much fun outside they won't want to go in for there lunch. We went on the 03/12/04 and it was minus 5 but you do not notice the cold, the best sight of the day is all kids running about with there faces bright red.

Hope they have a great time.

Lorraine

uk
Level Contributor
728 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lapland-Santa

Hi Lorraine,

thanks for the tips.

Did you find out about stamps? If they are available my daughter will be happy to post the letter for you.

Jan

paisley
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Lapland-Santa

Hi Jan

The stamps are easily available, that would be great if your daughter could do this for me.

can you email me on

lorraine.kelly@wmtracey.co.uk

so i can post the letter to you.

thanks a lot

Lorraine