We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transun - similar short breaks

uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Transun - similar short breaks

Hi all -

we are looking into Transun Northern lights break but wondered if there are any others companies out there offering a similar range of activities for the same money.

These include Huskies, snow mobile, northern light trek, reindeer sleigh ride and snow shoeing.

Seems a trip of a life time but mixed reviews and pricey for 4 days but its Scandinavia and there is lots included

Arsy, France
Level Contributor
3,296 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transun - similar short breaks

There are lots of other companies and espirit come recommended - as for transun, there is not much love for them on these forums other dubious one comment posters

uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transun - similar short breaks

espirit only seem to do trips for Santa in lapland and only upto xmas

we are looking at late jan for our break

Arsy, France
Level Contributor
3,296 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transun - similar short breaks

activities abroad are another option - I have a load of stuff about lapland trips at home from my recent trip to the scandinavian show - I will dig them out and find the other companies that do what you are looking for

uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transun - similar short breaks

many thanks - I'll take a look at activities abroad

5. Re: Transun - similar short breaks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 10:18