We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phone calls

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
972 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Phone calls

While we are in Ruka we plan to use our mobile phone for booking taxis, calling reps etc.....

What would be the pre-fix for phone numbers?

Do I just dial the 358 before the number or do I add something?

Merry christmas

Emma

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
9,275 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phone calls

Drop the leading zero and prefix with +358. For example, Taksikeskus Kuusamo-Ruka tel. 0100-84200 becomes +35810084200.

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phone calls

We re back from Yllas and we really found the hotels, shops etc very good if you ask them to ring a taxi or make a call. Some take a euro, others nothing. Lovely friendly helpful people there.Have a lovely time. Id love to go back again. It was fantastic.

Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
4,853 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Phone calls

Finnish numbers have the country code 358. The reps (I assume are working for UK companies) may use other than Finnish subsriptions.

4. Re: Phone calls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2013, 10:16