I am planning what to do in Santa Claus Village and I have quite a number of questions below. Hopefully it is not too much for one single post. :-) And thank you very, very much in advance for helping me with a happy holiday in Finland!
(1) I understand that the the Santa Claus Village in general open from 10am-5pm. May I ask what are the opening hours of the restaurants in the Village then?
(2) Are there any nice viewing locations for Northern Lights nearby that you could recommend to me? And are there any special facilities (heated waiting room, toilet etc.) for visitors near these locations? How can I get there?
(3) For the 3 hour long snowmobile trip, are there any resting time and toilet facilities along the track?
(4) I have just looked at the opening schedules of some activities. I would like to take a 2-3 hour snowmobile drive in the morning at 10am, have a lunch at 1pm, then a 3km ride on Reindeer from 2pm or so and then lastly at 4pm or so a 5km Husky ride. May I ask if this plan is realistic?
(5) What bus should I take to get to Rovaniemi down town? What is the frequency for the bus and do they work at night? (Otherwise how to take dinner in Rovaniemi down town @@~)
(6) Entry to Arctice took 16 euro... May I ask what exactly am I paying for? Since I suppose that I can walk around Arctice and have food in the Arctice restaurant anyway...?