We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eckero line in January

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
212 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Eckero line in January

I'm looking at doing one of Eckero line's packages in January, but they are all showing as sold out on their website. Even the regular ferry trips are showing as sold out. Their timetable seems to indicate that they run in January. Have I read this wrong? Or can you just not book these yet?

Thanks

Oulu, Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Oulu, Lapland
Level Contributor
3,870 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eckero line in January

January is the quietest time of the year for the shipping companies, so sometimes they dock their ships for repairs and maintenance then. However, it usually lasts only max. 1 - 2 weeks. On their Finnish site they say that sales of individual trips will start in November, but it's already in the half way... Maybe you should contact their sales service?

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
212 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eckero line in January

Thanks Zam, I probably should, but they don't have an email address in their contact info. And finding a time to phone when you live in the opposite timezone is difficult. I will check their website again in a few weeks and see if anything has changed.

Oulu, Finland
Destination Expert
for Helsinki, Oulu, Lapland
Level Contributor
3,870 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eckero line in January

Maybe you could use their feedback form: http://goo.gl/5zxK3j .

4. Re: Eckero line in January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2014, 05:18