We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for boat trips around Vaasa

Germany
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Looking for boat trips around Vaasa

Hello,

I´m planning to visit Vaasa at august. Now I´m looking for any boat trips beside the RG line. Please let me know if you know something.

Thanks

Pietarsaari, Finland
Level Contributor
97 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for boat trips around Vaasa

Hi!

What exactly are you looking for? Another ferry or perhaps boat cruises in the archepelago?

The RG-Line travels daily between Vaasa and Umeå, the journey takes about 4 hours.

During the summer months you can also take boat cruises in the archepelago around Vaasa. The cruise takes about three hours and the boat stops at a restaurant on an island outside Vaasa, www.jannensaluuna.com .

Hope that helps!

Germany
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for boat trips around Vaasa

Hi,

thank you very much for the fast reply.

The archepelago cruise sounds very interesting but unfortunatly they run only until aug. the 9th.

I´m at Vaasa from aug. the 17th on...so I´m looking for anything else...could be another ferry or cruise.

Anyhow, thanks again.

3. Re: Looking for boat trips around Vaasa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2009, 06:23
Get answers to your questions about Vaasa