We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

motorhome rental

Orangevale...
Level Contributor
5 posts
28 reviews
motorhome rental

Hello, Our family of 5 is looking to rent a motorhome during our 9 day trip in June. Anyone recommend a rental company? From what I have read here and researched on the web, most of what I find is for camper vans. This will be too small for our family and would like something a bit larger to travel and camp along the ring road. Any suggestions appreciated! Thanks!

10 replies to this topic
Boston...
Level Contributor
23,054 posts
729 reviews
1. Re: motorhome rental

There are literally dozens of threads here with praise and complaints about all the motorhome companies. You should put aside 15 minutes and page thru the forum to become well acquainted with your options.

The issue is that most motorhomes for this summer have been booked up for months now, you may not have much, if any, choice, of provider.

Al Khobar, Saudi...
5 posts
2. Re: motorhome rental

I would have appreciated a response to this question... I've spent several hours digging through posts and can't find anything relevant to 2018 rentals. One of the posts had several motorhome companies listed but a most were out of business.

Orangevale...
Level Contributor
5 posts
28 reviews
3. Re: motorhome rental

Not true. I did spend hours researching and reading before posting to ask for help. That’s what’s great about trip advisor forums. There’s so much info at your hands. The majority of comments were for camper van which are very different then a motor home/ RV. We just returned from our 10 day trip and rented from Nordic Camper. They were great! Next time don’t be so grouchy and try to help out a fellow traveler instead. Be positive.

Boston...
Level Contributor
23,054 posts
729 reviews
4. Re: motorhome rental

Maybe you can post more of a review and help some folks, too?

Al Khobar, Saudi...
5 posts
5. Re: motorhome rental

Great to hear Nordic worked for you. After several hours/days of researching the best I could - I finally went with Northbound. My trip is in August - wish me luck!

Orangevale...
Level Contributor
5 posts
28 reviews
6. Re: motorhome rental

You are being grouchy again. Review has to wait until after the 4th.

Boston...
Level Contributor
23,054 posts
729 reviews
7. Re: motorhome rental

So far you're just a finger pointer.

I look forward to your review.

Al Khobar, Saudi...
5 posts
8. Re: motorhome rental

LOL! The grouchy pinquin! Sorry... this exchange is funny to read.

Cologne, Germany
Destination Expert
for Iceland
Level Contributor
12,807 posts
88 reviews
9. Re: motorhome rental

Please cut it out, guys. This is not helpful to anyone reading the forum...

Al Khobar, Saudi...
5 posts
10. Re: motorhome rental

Yikes... now we have a grouchy Karate Man!

Reply to: motorhome rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted