We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any such thing as cheap flights to iceland ?

Which Reykjavik hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
co. donegal
Level Contributor
334 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
any such thing as cheap flights to iceland ?

looking to go from ireland to iceland in april and so far the cheapest deal i can locate is 400 pounds sterling for flights via london, i may be spoilt with budget airlines but this seems very expensive to me anyone any advice

Bristol, Connecticut
Level Contributor
80 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any such thing as cheap flights to iceland ?

Check out Icelandair, they're showing flights as low as 214 pounds depending on your dates (I threw in 13 April and 30 April - the week before that is markedly higher)

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,634 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any such thing as cheap flights to iceland ?

Iceland express is also very cheap if you book ahead.

Budget airlines like Ryanair survive by filling each plane twice each day.

Iceland is just too far to do two journeys per day, and the number of people who want to go isn't large.

3. Re: any such thing as cheap flights to iceland ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2010, 06:16