We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night Life

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Night Life

So my wife and I will be in Reykjavik in less than 48 hours. If we want to experience some Icelandic night life what is the best day to try to go out?

Also, any popular places we should consider going too? We are 32 but still would like to go out and have a good time. We are staying at the centerhotel arnarhvoll and would like to be in somewhat of a decent walking distance.

Thanks,

Andy

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Night Life

Andy,

Reykjavik nightlife is one of a kind. Icelanders love to party on the weekend. Bars/Night clubs do not usually get crowded until after 12:00 and go through 5:00 am. Due to high prices of alcohol, Icelanders tend to pre-game it and drink at home before going out. So expect to hit the bars around 12:00-1:00 am.

Glaumbar is a new sports bar that I would recommend. Boston, The Dubliner are also nice places. Just try new places, and if the vibe is good stick around. If not, travel to the next! Have fun =)

2. Re: Night Life

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 02:19