We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lopapeysa Sweaters

Which Reykjavik hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
479 posts
151 reviews
Save Topic
Lopapeysa Sweaters

Just curious on prices and the best places to shop for these. This is the one souvenir I really have my heart set on and a limited time frame to do it (April 20-23).

Appreciate any/all info.

Thanks! :)

Reykjavik, Iceland
Level Contributor
7,977 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lopapeysa Sweaters

If you want second hand sweaters, the best place if the shop of the Red Cross in Laugavegur 12. They are available of course at the airport in the Tax Free section. These items are not cheap (be warned!)

Here's one of the best known shops and prices: alafoss.is/handunnar-ullarvorur/lopapeysa.ht…

Best regards,

Diane

Edited: 13 April 2014, 02:16
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lopapeysa Sweaters

Diana do you know, please, if pattern books are available, in English, to purchase and to knit for oneself. Thank you

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lopapeysa Sweaters

icelandicknitter.com/en/…

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lopapeysa Sweaters

Thank you, Takk Takk

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
479 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lopapeysa Sweaters

Thanks so much for the info! I'll check out all options. :)

6. Re: Lopapeysa Sweaters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 05:15