We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cisk lager

Canvey Island...
Level Contributor
31 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Cisk lager

I really like Cisk (though maybe because that's because I've always drunk it lying next to the pool in the hot summer sun!)

Can you get it anywhere in UK?

PS I like the local lemonade too!

uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
1,960 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cisk lager

sorry no the only other place you may get it is in australia they did have some there a while ago but not in the uk im afraid the brewery is only small compared to ours shame i know .

Malta
Level Contributor
203 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cisk lager

The local brewers dis produce a Cisk Export....... which as the name implies was for export purposes. I understand that there are some international wholesalers that stock it. If you are really keen on it, visit the brewers website, farsons.com and email them to enquire accordingly!

bucks
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cisk lager

have heard its available in asda but never found it.

Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cisk lager

2 off licences in Peckham sell it.

I did buy it a couple of times but you can never recapture the magic of you holiday in a beer can. There are lots of beers I prefer over Cisk anyway so maybe it's just me.

Leeds
Level Contributor
93 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cisk lager

I buy Kinnie regulary from this website: http://www.beershop-online.com they do most Maltese drinks including Cisk, Hopleaf, Farsons Shandy etc...

Hope this helps

M

london
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cisk lager

Roddy

Just posted a reply on another TA Malta forum.

I have just ordered some Cisk using the Farsons website.If you visit www.farsons.com/uk, this will give you the details of the UK Agent. They will be able to sort you out.

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,587 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cisk lager

as scubapro said, it will prob not be the same supping it at home. when i first went to malta i got a taste for lowenbrau but when i got home and bought some from tesco or somewhere like that i was so dissapointed,

its the taste and the moment in malta that go hand in hand so i hope you are not let down.

ps i think the cisk export is the better drink although i would NEVER turn down a cisk of any description.

Canvey Island...
Level Contributor
31 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cisk lager

Thanks for all the helpful messages!

Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cisk lager

I reminded my daughter about this thread the other day when it resurfaced and it must have jogged her conscience .... A case of Cisk direct from downtown Dulwich ... Mmmmmm.

Canvey Island...
Level Contributor
31 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cisk lager

Lucky man!