We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NIghtlife in Malta - any recommendations?

Edinburgh
7 posts
Save Topic
NIghtlife in Malta - any recommendations?

Hello people

Im looking forward to my trip to Malta first week in March and was hoping to get some advice on the nightlife, as i guess it is off-season?

I would like to try some local beers and wine if possible, and hopefully experience some bars and nightclubs that the locals frequent.

Any advice would be much appreicated!

Thanks

Shai

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: NIghtlife in Malta - any recommendations?

Hi Shai,

Malta's nightlife is never off-peak ;-) we locals love to have fun all year round...anyways the best place for nightlife would be Paceville in St. Julians. There are various nightclubs and bars, for a good Wine & beer bar (which sells both local and foreign wine & beer) let me suggest Nove - www.chillatnove.com - apart from being a lovely bar with cosy and chic envionment it has very good pasta dishes.

happy holiday

Edinburgh
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: NIghtlife in Malta - any recommendations?

Thanks so much for your advice, funnily enough, staying in St Julians in a hotel called Alfonso, ive read some good reviews, hope its not a let down! I heard the restaurant was very good.

Thanks again

Shai

3. Re: NIghtlife in Malta - any recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 23:19