We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ramla Bay Hotel 4*

Castleford
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ramla Bay Hotel 4*

i have recently booked for two weeks in july to go to Ramla Bay Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis.

i am now considering upgrading to an all inclusive package. the tour operator wants to charge me £360 per person for the pleasure. Does the hotel offer guests to upgrade with themselves direct whilst there and if so does anybody know how much it would cost?

thanks for any advice given

regards

missycasper

Essex UK
Level Contributor
244 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ramla Bay Hotel 4*

have you tried email the hotel direct? £180 extra per for all inclusive seems a bit steep!

Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,012 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ramla Bay Hotel 4*

£180 each per week ... are you really going to tie yourself down to an hotel for 2 weeks and really eat and drink all of that extra money's worth?

I know Ramla Bay is a bit isolated but unless all you are going to do is sit on their beach all day every day I think it's a bit steep.

I would be wanting to get out every day and so AI wouldn't be viable. AI in Malta is for people not planning on doing anything except sunbathe.

Newcastle
Destination Expert
for Malta, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,156 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ramla Bay Hotel 4*

I agree fully with Scubapro. I would never do AI in Malta - too many nice restaurants to try. If you have a car then even more reason not to. Also usually drinks are not usually included in AI so then you might also have them on top of the £180 per person. Don't do it

Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,012 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ramla Bay Hotel 4*

I know at this place drinks are included but it's "local beer & spirits" some of them taste pretty dire against the "real mcCoy" such as Bacardi or even some of the scotches.

My son stayed at this resort and wasn't impressed with the bar service as a paying customer, AI guests no matter where seem to take a back seat over those paying cash.

uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
1,939 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ramla Bay Hotel 4*

dont go all inclisive in malta lotgs of places to eat very resonable. also drinks very resonable.

6. Re: Ramla Bay Hotel 4*

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 11:20