We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chevron holidays

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
chevron holidays

hello, just trying to find out if anyone on this forum has used this company before and are they reliable.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
3,936 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: chevron holidays

A friend of our's have used them a few times with no problems. I am thinking about booking with them later in the year.

Penzance, United...
Level Contributor
629 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: chevron holidays

Hi we have used Chevron twice - no problems they are well established and had friendly reps. A point though friends booked the same hotel via Malta Direct and got two free trips (harbour cruise and another from a short list) We with Chevron only got the harbour cruise AND their sea view was £1pppn a night cheaper than the same sea view we paid for! So when you settle on your holiday / hotel - double check around before booking!

We would use them again, or Malta Direct but haven't stayed in a hotel since. Regards Trisha

Mentioned in this post
Bugibba, Malta
Destination Expert
for Bugibba
Level Contributor
779 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: chevron holidays

Have a look at the site below.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g190311-i348-k2446…

msida-malta
Level Contributor
3,071 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: chevron holidays

Many of my friends use Chevron every time they have holidays in Malta.They always told me they offer the best Malta Bargains....though other friends praise also Mercury Direct....

Have a nice Holiday

Anthony

Mentioned in this post
Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: chevron holidays

As Danny pointed out like all companies there are some issues but if you read the thread it leads you to you know that things do get sorted out. Never underestimate the power of TripAdvisor.

Although the MD is in Malta their office is in Windsor and is en-route to my own place of work and I have dropped in once or twice.

I have a lot of confidence in Chevron and know they have had issues every now and then but I can only say that when the problem has been highlighted to them the MD has taken full control to resolve the problem. You can't ask for more than that.

Book with confidence I say.

Mentioned in this post
uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
Level Contributor
1,982 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: chevron holidays

thery are a good company but usually a .little more exspensive than maltadirect

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: chevron holidays

thanks for all the replies overall chevron sound like a good company, we are looking to visit Malta next year and wanted to find some info on the company before we booked anything.

Mentioned in this post
msida-malta
Level Contributor
3,071 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: chevron holidays

Rob

Again make sure that Chevron and Mercury Direct offers a great packages..great Malta bargains..

What i can say check with them choose the best offers you that think are great for you and if you like before you book you can email me to ask me details about hotels you be offered.

Regards

Anthony

thesegmrs@hotmail.com

Mentioned in this post
9. Re: chevron holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 17:20