We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heritage Malta Membership

Provo, Utah
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Heritage Malta Membership

Does anyone know anything about the Heritage Malta membership? I have read that one thing you don't want to miss in Malta is the Hypogeum. In looking at the ticket prices they are E9.32 each. When looking on the site where you buy tickets, they talk about a Heritage Malta membership fee of E35/year and it gets you into many museums and sites there in Malta for free (50% off for Hypogeum). I can't seem to find a contact source to email to see if it would pay for us to get a membership and be cheaper in the long run than paying for each place individually. Also, if we do become members, I can't see how to buy the tickets in advance for Hypogeum and get the discount. (I know when we travelled in England, we discovered the Heritage pass after about the 4th place that we had paid a fee and we still saved a ton of money with the pass.We don't want to make this same mistake again!)

Are we going to want to visit most of these sites/museums that are on this membership? (We love historical/culture sites)Are there ones that you would recommend NOT missing?

Will the membership be a savings? or will we be better to pay at each place? We will be in Malta May 2-8th this year.

malta
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
6,280 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heritage Malta Membership

www.heritagemalta.org - details of museums and heritage sights

You can become a Heritage Malta member and enjoy free access to most of the sites and enjoy discounts at museum shops and other benefits.

heritagemalta.org/membership/membership.html

www.dinlarthelwa.org - guardian of historic properties open to the public

To see the entrance prices of the various mueeums and the possibility of buying block tickets have a look at =

www.heritagemalta.org/visiting/visiting.html

info@heritagemalta.org should help you contact Heritage Malta

Have a look at this video clip about Hagar Qim and Mnajdra -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGC4Y0...

2. Re: Heritage Malta Membership

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 16:46