We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip report

kent
Level Contributor
190 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Trip report

hey!

got back from Malta late last night!

wanted to say thanks for all the tips

had a great time!

Valletta is an amazing place and i loved the upper Barrack gardens and all the beautiful views!!!! its simply breathtaking

on a clear day you really can see all over and the view of the 3 cities is great

we also took a boat to comino which was beautiful! that water...wow!

was sunny and warm that day and got a good tan haha!

we walked all around comino and saw so many panoramas

then went through caves on way back

loved the excelsior grand hotel and really recommend it- particluarly the walk along the ramparts to valletta

also found the 2/22 cocktail bar that is built into the ramparts- amazing! what a view

restaurants i would reccommend are Gianninis in valletta for a breathtaking night view over marsaxmett harbour (excuse spelling)

also Bacchus in Mdina (in a vaulted dining room) stunning!

i hope to return soon

the Maltese are all so friendly and welcoming!

Thanks again for all the help

xxx

Newcastle
Destination Expert
for Malta, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,159 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip report

KentLucy - glad you enjoyed your holiday and thanks for taking the time to post, much appreciated

2. Re: Trip report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 23:16