We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jeep Hire

Sevenoaks
Level Contributor
76 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Jeep Hire

Hi All

Can anyone advise the best car hire company to use. Looking to hire an open top jeep in May for a week. Have looked at the usual companies etc but wandered if their is any local places that are better value?

Many thanks

Sean

Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,008 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jeep Hire

I think it will depend on where you are staying. Many local companies at resorts hire jeeps. This is one occasion where I don't think it's worth using one of the major hire companies.

Sevenoaks
Level Contributor
76 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jeep Hire

Cheers - we will be in Sliema or v close to that area.

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Saint Julian's
Level Contributor
2,746 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jeep Hire

Parking can be a bit problematic in Sliema so it would be good if your accommodation as parking available, otherwise you may need to drive around for a while searching a space, and making sure you do not fall victim to the over zealous traffic wardens. Many of the hotels can arrange car hire for you at reasonable rates.

Sevenoaks
Level Contributor
76 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jeep Hire

Thansk to you both - off the back of this i might just wait until we are there and organise it that way - at least then i can compare the local rates. Thanks again for your time

5. Re: Jeep Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2010, 06:17