We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best All Inclusive Hotel in Bugibba or Qawra

london
Level Contributor
31 posts
115 reviews
Save Topic
Best All Inclusive Hotel in Bugibba or Qawra

Please can anyone recommend an AI hotel in either of these areas

Havng my 21year old son and his girl friend with us we want a hotel with a bit of life. My husband and I stayed at The Sunflower in April and loved the whole area but really want AI as it has got quite expensive to eat and drink out now.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Sunflower Hotel
Sunflower Hotel
882 Reviews
Island of Malta, Malta
Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best All Inclusive Hotel in Bugibba or Qawra

Looks like the Soreda is the best option. The Qawra Palace usually has some good entertainment, however, I thought the food was very "school dinnerish" and really disliked the queueing system for drinks. The Suncrest also has an AI option though I wouldn't say it's a lively hotel.

Mentioned in this post
Soreda Hotel
Soreda Hotel
2,159 Reviews
Island of Malta, Malta
Qawra Palace Hotel
Qawra Palace Hotel
2,969 Reviews
Island of Malta, Malta
Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
11,409 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best All Inclusive Hotel in Bugibba or Qawra

The Topaz is quite a nice hotel -- I stay there for 3 months over Xmas and new year and find it OK.

The Suncrest ( is it still open ?? ) I always found to be souless and sort of dead.

Graham.

Mentioned in this post
Topaz Hotel
Topaz Hotel
1,778 Reviews
Island of Malta, Malta
3. Re: Best All Inclusive Hotel in Bugibba or Qawra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2011, 06:16